In June 2011, thirteen Democrat Senators embraced the "It Gets Better" Project, headed by radical homosexual agitator Dan Savage, also known as Keenan Hollahan. The list of elected co-conspirators reads like a leftist who's who of the U.S. Senate:
- Charles "Chuck" Schumer (NY) - @ChuckSchumer
- Mark Udall (CO) - @MarkUdall
- Ron Wyden (OR) - @RonWyden or @WydenPress
- Chris Coons (DE) - @ChrisCoons
- Richard Blumenthal (CT) - @SenBlumenthal
- Sherrod Brown (OH) - @SenSherrodBrown
- Maria Cantwell (WA) - @MariaCantwell
- Dick Durbin (IL) - @SenatorDurbin
- Al Franken (MN) - @AlFranken
- Dianne Feinstein (CA) - @SenFeinstein
- Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) - @SenGillibrand
- Jeanne Shaheen (NH) - @SenatorShaheen
- Sheldon Whitehouse (RI) - @SenWhitehouse
So what's the big deal about thirteen Senators endorsing an anti-bullying project? Savage himself is a bully.
Unfortunately for these elected officials, Savage was caught recently making obscene and profane remarks to a journalism conference of high school students and teachers. In his comments, Savage repeatedly mocked the Bible and ridiculed Christianity and Christians. Watch the shocking video of Savage's offensive,profane, inappropriate bullying here:
Yes, this is the same courageous, self-defending Dan Savage who left others holding the bag when the "Draw Muhammed" stunt got dangerous.
Don't be a bully like him, but you can contact The It Gets Better Project online or mention them on Twitter at @itgetsbetter - or Savage himself @fakedansavage - to let them know what you think of radical homosexual bullies like Dan Savage and his anti-Christian hate speech. You may also want to contact the Gang of 13 above to express your opinion.
And be sure to watch the video put together by these thirteen Senators - which YOU paid for:
scuse me while I get sick. "whom we love." gag.ReplyDelete